Apps for self-directed investors
Marketech has been building online market and trading platforms in Australia for 20 years, empowering traders with market-leading data and tools. Their ‘Focus’ platform was built with the idea that there's a gap between pro and retail trading tools.
- Low-cost brokerage fees
- Live pricing data, sophisticated charting and powerful tools
- Secure bank account and individual HIN
With 9 million users worldwide, Tiger Brokers believes everyone should have access to the market, and everyone has the right to reach for the best and grow to their full potential as investors. Delivering knowledge, innovation, & next-generation technology, Tiger Brokers is putting the power of growth in the hands of everyday Australian investors.
- Worldwide access to ASX, US & HK stocks
- In-depth level II US and AU market data
- Intuitive analytical tools and 24/7 financial news
With a focus on long-term wealth creation, Pearler has a range of tools to help you reach your financial goals.
- Invest directly in shares in Australia or the US
- Invest in ETFs simply through their managed-fund 'Micro'
- Education library to kickstart your financial independence journey
Maqro are determined to empower millennial and retiree investors with the tools they need, to make smarter investment decisions.
- Trade individually or choose from a number of model portfolios
- A suite of tools and features to act as your HQ for all things Equities Research
- Investment advisory services